We have teamed up with our friends at The Simply Group to offer you the opportunity to win a voucher worth £100. Spend it at any of their online stores www.thesimplygroup.com.
What you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the voucher is be signed up to receive our brilliant seasonal email newsletter. It takes thirty seconds to enter your email address and tick the gap year box. While you wait to see whether we pick your name at random, you will receive a copy or two of our newsletter where we tell you all about the best adventure work and training opportunities. If only every competition was this easy to win! Get yourself a copy of our newsletter and start browsing the thesimplygroup.com websites to see what you will spend your voucher on!
1. The competition is open to UK residents only.
2. The main prize consists of: £100 voucher to be spent online with thesimplygroup.com.
3. Gift voucher is valid for one year from the issue date. The balance due on an order that exceeds the gift voucher or card amount must be paid by credit card. Gift vouchers and gift cards are non-transferable and may not be purchased or redeemed for international orders. Gift vouchers and gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers or gift cards. Gift vouchers and gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a refund. thesimplygroup.com and Best Web Jobs Ltd are not responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers and gift cards.
4. In relation to the prize draw, the prize winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge from all individuals who are subscribed to the Best Adventure Jobs newsletter on the closing date of the competition..
5. Closing date for entries is midnight on Wednesday 12 September 2012.
6. Winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant closing date and names of winner is available by sending an SAE to Best Web Jobs, Fellmongers Hall, 4 Frankwell, Shrewsbury SY3 8JY, up to one month after the closing date of the relevant promotion.
7. The winners are required to notify Best Web Jobs Ltd of the acceptance of their prize within 14 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, Best Web Jobs Ltd reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
8. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid.
9. UK residents are only eligible for receiving a prize, excluding employees of the promoter, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
10. The prize is not transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability and confirmation by Best Web Jobs Ltd.
11. No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter the competition.
12. The prize can not be swapped for cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
13. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
14. The prize must be taken within a year from when the prize is accepted.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of Best Web Jobs Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any of these terms and conditions (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Best Web Job Ltd reasonable control.
16. Promoter: Best Web Jobs, Fellmongers Hall, 4 Frankwell, Shrewsbury SY3 8JY
17. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the promotion.