Our high quality courses ensure that you spend every day of your season doing what you love – skiing or snowboarding! From 3 week short courses to season-long 18 week courses and internships, we can help you find a course to suit your needs – and budget. We can create bespoke programmes, so call us and we can create a course to meet your needs.
A Typical Day on this Course
8am - A leisurely cooked breakfast near the slopes with other people on your course
9am - Chairlifts open - perfect for a warm up run
9.30am - Morning training session
Midday - Lunch Break
1pm - Afternoon training session
3.30pm - Training ends
4pm - chairlifts close
Evening - enjoy a leisurely evening meal with your friends followed by entertainment of your own choosing. There will be plenty going on in resort such as pub quizzes, themed parties, discos, ice hockey trips, plus the hotel has a huge DVD library for a cosy night in.
Training is typically Monday - Friday with weekends off for rest days and free-skiing. There will be opportunities for additional training throughout the season (such as CADS, Race Training and Freestyle).
Who are we looking for?
You must be able to ski competently on a European blue runs.
What we can offer you
Included in your the gap year programme:
- Flights and Transfers (if required)
- Ski-in Ski-out Hotel Accommodation
- Breakfast and evening meals 5 days a week
- Lift Pass
- Ski Instructor Training
- Level 1 CSIA / CASI instructor exam
- CSIA Membership
- Snow Ready Fitness Plan
- Discounts at shops in resort
- Rossignol VIP deal (up to 35% off RRP on this seasons ski & snowboard equipment)
- Canadian Association of Disabled Skiers instructor training and certificate
- Race Coach Level 1 training certificate
- Freestyle snow-park certificate
- Avalanche Safety Training
+44 (0) 1872 241146 | firstname.lastname@example.org