PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER ICERS AND PACKERS
with The Biscuiteers Baking Company
From the very beginning we worked with artists, people who understood the design aesthetic we wanted to create and would enjoy the time and care that goes into making beautiful presents. They were the beginnings of the extraordinary team that has helped us grow and develop the business. One of the marvellous thing about biscuits – apart from eating them of course – is their flexibility. They are truly a blank canvas on which to express your creativity. We think there is absolutely a biscuit for every occasion and have spent the last 10 years testing that theory!
The job description
a typical day on this gap project
Working 8 hours shifts in our Production Kitchen with an hours break
Based at our Ministry in SW19 2JD
Decorating our beautiful biscuits on our new industry-leading conveyor system –offering a full 4 week training programme!
or Pack our biscuits into our beautiful packaging -full training is provided!
Work in small teams in Icing or Packing and support each other to complete the overall target.
Gain experience in bakery production and artisan manufacturing.
Comply with our Health & Safety and Food Safety requirements.
Who are we looking for?
what makes you the ideal candidate
You will need to …
• To work full-time 39 hours or 32.5 hours per week shifts are between Monday to Saturday 7am and
9.30pm, with the opportunity for extra overtime hours from July to December 2023.
• To be punctual and reliable.
• To have a positive, flexible approach and be a team player.
• Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety standards in the kitchen, ideal however not essential.
• The ability to communicate effectively with all team members.
• A love of biscuits is a must
What can we offer you?
why choose us for your gap year