EA offers the most ski and snowboard instructor training courses at world-class resorts across Canada, USA, New Zealand, Japan, and Switzerland; your time with EA will be memorable and rewarding.
Our team of experienced consultants help students choose the best resort and program to suit an individual's motivations, experience level and personal goals. Our consultants are here to help with everything from visa advice to on-the-job support.
EA students are guaranteed a paid job offer at their resort of choice.
EA training programs are the gateway into the competitive snowsports industry. Build a career and travel the world doing what you love.
A Typical Day in the Job
Start your day off with breakfast at your accommodation with fellow EA students. Then, strap on your boots and hit the slopes for an epic day of instructor training. Once qualified, you'll start your day working as an instructor teaching resort guests how to improve their skiing and snowboarding ability.
After a long day shredding epic powder, head to your local bar for beers and banter with your work colleagues and resort guests.
Who are we looking for?
- Working visa eligibility
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Intermediate to advance ski or snowboard ability level
What we can offer you
- Guaranteed job offer at your resort of choice
- Gain an internationally recognised instructor qualification
- Receive world-class training
- Accommodation while studying
- Employee season lift pass
- Level 1 course fees and exam included
- Discounted flights
- Arrival pack including your own EA hoodie and printed materials
- Local EA consultant to support you through your season
- So much more!
+ 44 02071932647 | email@example.com