All of our chalets are very highly ranked on Trip Advisor
We have won the 'Best food in Morzine' award for 3 years in a row
We know that Happy Staff = Happy Guests so we do everything we can to create a fun and rewarding environment for our whole team
A Typical Day in the Job
• Helping to prep the key elements of the evening meal on 6 days per week for an average of 75 guests across 6 chalets,
• Following menus and prep lists provided by the head chef
• Including but not limited to: preparing fresh stocks, sauces, preserves, canapés, vegetables, marinading meat, desserts, specialist dishes for various
• Preparing meals to meet specific dietary requirements & children’s meals.
• Shopping for ingredients, managing stock levels, working to a set menu & budget
• Maintaining excellent hygiene standards within the kitchen; washing up, cleaning fridges & store rooms etc.
• Packing & delivering food to the chalets
Who are we looking for?
• Catering qualification and/or experience working in a professional kitchen
• Passion for food & cooking
• A positive attitude and willingness to work hard
• Minimum age of 21 (as specified by our vehicle insurer)
• A full manual driving license that allows you to drive in Europe.
• The right to work in France
• An interest in skiing/snowboarding or love for the mountains.
What we can offer you
• Employment from late November 2018 to end of April 2019
• salary dependent on experience.
• Full Portes du Soleil season pass (worth c.€850)
• Good standard of shared accommodation
• 1 day full day off per week + time to ski/snowboard most days.
• All food provided
• Ski/snowboard hire for the season
• Shared use of a company vehicle
• Carte Neige emergency accident insurance (you will require your own travel insurance with winter sports cover)
• Flights from/to UK/Europe & airport transfers (to/from GVA airport)
• 2 weeks training from prior to the start of the season.
Advert has expired
Sorry, this listing is no longer available. Please check below for current vacancies from this company, or use the menu above to discover similar vacancies from similar companies.