EA offers the most ski and snowboard instructor training courses at world-class resorts across Canada, USA, New Zealand, Japan, and Switzerland; your time with EA will be memorable and rewarding.
Our team of experienced consultants help students choose the best resort and program to suit an individual's motivations, experience level and personal goals. Our consultants are here to help with everything from visa advice to on-the-job support.
EA students are guaranteed a paid job offer at their resort of choice.
EA training programs are the gateway into the competitive snowsports industry. Build a career and travel the world doing what you love.
A Typical Day in the Job
Arrive at your chosen resort. Meet your program manager and your fellow EA interns for an epic arrival party. Learn the in's and out's of your new home and get prepared for the season ahead.
Your first month will be spent training with world-class trainers preparing you for your Level 1 exam. You'll be provided with all the tools and support you need to pass. EA students have a 99% pass rate.
Once you pass your Level 1 exam, you'll start work as an instructor at your chosen resort!
Who are we looking for?
* Intermediate to advanced ski or snowboard ability
* Good work ethic
* Epic attitude
* Valid working holiday visa for your chosen location
* At least 19 years of age
* The funds to support your internship course fees (Starting at $4,975)
What we can offer you
- Guaranteed job offer at your chosen resort
- Level 1 course fees and exam
- Full training and support from professionals
- Staff season lift pass and benefits
- Local EA Rep to help and support you throughout the season
- Accommodation whilst training
- Discounted flights
- Visa support
- EA hoodie and learning materials
- EA organised social events and local discounts.
+ 44 02071932647 | email@example.com