Start Date : January & June intakes annually
The team at Pure Exploration are everyday people, helping people have extraordinary experiences. We think real travel isn’t just about box-ticking guidebook recommendations or Instagram shots, it’s about authentic experiences spent with new friends who inspire you to think about the world and yourself in new ways.
A Typical Day on this Course
BECOME A VALUABLE CONTRIBUTOR, NOT JUST A VOLUNTEER TOURIST
Our program is not only about how you can help, its about how you can lead your own international programs to create change.
You’ll learn how to assess and develop service programs in collaboration with local communities, lead programs of volunteers, and run or coordinate your own sustainable projects. Gain confidence and skills to drive change.
This 3 month program is broken into 3 modules that give you some varied experiences of volunteer projects happening around the globe. You’ll learn how these work and begin to develop your own planning and educator skills as the program progresses. Each module builds on the one before - as the course progresses so will your skills; your proficiency as a global traveller, to effectively give back, and your confidence to lead others. The itinerary itself also progresses into more challenging global regions, continuously immersing you in learning experiences and developing key global program educator skills.
We created this program as an immersive learning experience, where the assessment occurs naturally during everyday experiences, your proficiency will grow as the program itself gets progressively more challenging.
The itinerary was chosen specifically to complement each stage of the training. As the level of skill required increases, the destinations chosen will simarly become more challenging with language barriers, logistical challenges, por infrastructure.
You’ll leave this program confident in your global travelling skills, in your ability to plan, develop and execute effective community engagement projects, environmental service and volunteer programs, and ready to tackle any new venture that you may be planning.
Who are we looking for?
* English Language Fluency
* Be 18 years or older at time of commencement
* Moderate fitness is recommended. All professional development and training is provided
* Have a passion for travel, adventure, & tourism
* A desire to accept challenges, a thirst for knowledge, a love of outdoor activities or for our natural environment
* Be a social team player that enjoys helping others discover adventure!
Note spaces on this program are extremely limited, as work placements are held with tourism operators for limited staff numbers.
What we can offer you
* 3 month international educator training and qualification program
* Dynamic, immersive course that progresses with each new destination
* Focus on mentorship & learning through shared experiences
* Qualified & experienced global educators and a program manager hosting in all countries
* NZOIA Leadership Qualifications (completed internationally)
* NZQA Adult Education & Training (Level 5)
* International Wilderness First Aid & First Responder certificates
* Accommodation and most meals provided all program
* All technical equipment, program related transport & travel (except your flight to and from home)
* Gain experience in adventure travel management, expedition/travel medicine, community service projects, youth work, peer leadership, and volunteering
006421919369 | email@example.com
Or find out more...